CAMPO DEI FIORI: UW ROME CENTER VIEW

CAMPO DEI FIORI: UW ROME CENTER VIEW

Saturday, May 24, 2014

May 23rd, Friday!!


May 23rd, Friday!!
Today we don’t have class, but it is still a busy day!! Tilling our program finishing in one more week. It’s time to planning to packing and returning trip. I am planning to go to Pairs with Sydney S. and Rebecca before going back to Seattle. But I had struggling with storage luggage in which place while I will be Pairs because my flight come back from Pairs is at 23:30 in the night, and my flight going back to Seattle is in the next day morning at 7:00am.  There is no place I can storage and pick up in 24 hours. So I was worrying where to put my luggage, and finally I found there is storage agencies in Rome, which have 24-hour picking up and delivery service. Today I went to their store, which near Rome termini and make a reservation. They will delivery my luggage to FCO airport in 2am to me. They are the only one agency in Rome serve 24-hour delivery, and I am so appreciate for them.
It is no time to waste here in last weekend, and I already felt miss Italy.  However, there are lots of works left and we have to be done in this weekend: last week reflection paper, research project, final presentation, and preparing the Italian exam on Monday. Hope all of us will enjoy the last week.

Julie^^

No comments:

Post a Comment