CAMPO DEI FIORI: UW ROME CENTER VIEW

CAMPO DEI FIORI: UW ROME CENTER VIEW

Thursday, May 15, 2014

May 13rd, 2014------Julie


May 13, cloudy day with a little bit raining!!!
As always, I did service learning with my cute favorite kids in Pisocana. My students and I have been together for one and half month, and we became like friends. Every time I went to Pisocana, my students grabbed my arms and walked around me. One girl asked me to draw cartoon pictures on a white piece of paper. While I was drawing, every other student brought a paper for me and asked me to draw for them too. (I didn’t want to disappoint them, so I promised to draw all of them a painting before I left. ^^) After one hour free playing time, we went to watch a Disney movie – Cars. Although it was not my first time to watch Italian movie without English Title (the first time was watching Spider Man 2), I still felt so funny to hear the sound that I was not familiar with.
Today was also a special day. We were celebrating another roomie – Sydney S’s 21st birthday. It was a happy day for all of us. We prepared a birthday cake for Sydney, and it was a surprise. The moment while we all make wishes and surprise for her, it made me want to cry. Hope it would be a memorable 21st birthday for Sydney. (We all love you, Sydney S!!! ^^) After that, we were dressed up with black and white, and then we went to a karaoke bar called Scholar. Veronica and Sydney singed a song called I Knew You Were a Trouble, and it was amazing. It was a fun night with full of love and happiness.
This program has been pasted more than half way. I am so appreciate to meet you all in Italy. Love you all! Bella!

 JulieYu





No comments:

Post a Comment