CAMPO DEI FIORI: UW ROME CENTER VIEW

CAMPO DEI FIORI: UW ROME CENTER VIEW

Monday, April 7, 2014

April 7, 2014


Monday is always the most "lazy" day in weekdays, we all wake up a little bit late this morning. But the good thing was that we found a closer way to Rome Center in the morning. Rainy, Julie and I always left home earlier in the past week morning, however, we were always later than other girls. We thought that might because they walk fast. We got the real answer today. Since we were late, we followed Sydney to try another way and we only used 15 minutes to walk to Rome Center instead of half an hour. Elders always say “All Roads Lead to Rome.” That is right. Rome has too many small streets and narrow alleyways!
In the Italian class, we began to learn some common verbs in Italian. More and more nouns we have to remember as well. The interesting thing I found was that languages always have the common things and if you learn more languages, it would be much more easier to understand a different language. For me, I can speak Chinese, English and some Germany. When I learned Italian, I felt it was easy for me to understand some rules and remember words. Wish we can use Italian to communicate before we leave Rome.
I would say life is better and better in Rome and we became to get used to this city. I feel so glad to see this city in every moment. I still remembered my first impression about Rome is the city like Paris and New York, that people are busy and hard working. City is big and streets are crowded. In fact, I do not have any good feeling for such big cities. However, as we found the good food, friendly people and beautiful places in this city, I changed my mind in the past week little by little. I am looking forward knowing more about this city, this country in these two months. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment